12 Cool Android Camera Apps
Are you a shutterbug that likes utilizing latest Android mobiles as makeshift cameras? Want to spice up your images so they are more entertaining to share with buddies? These applications should aid add a splash of creative license to your images:
1. Sketch Guru – a fantastic application for transforming ordinary pictures into pencil sketches, water color paintings, gouache and comic black and white designs. Installed 5 to 10 million times and works on old and new Android phones operating on 1.6 and up.
2. Pudding Camera – a straightforward but powerful application for emulating retro film effects like vintage brown, vignettes, dazzles and more. Downloaded 10 to 50 million times and wants Android 2.2 and up to work.
3. Cartoon Camera – this nifty application that adds effects like cartoon, color drawing, dark strokes and more. Downloaded 10 to 50 million times and works on present and future Android mobiles operating on 2.2 and up.
4. Photography Editor – this aptly named application is wonderful for touching up images with montages and collages to create images of buddies and family members. Downloaded 1 to 5 million times and needs Android 2.2 and up to work.
5. Effect Booth – oh, this is a fantastic application for utilizing the ideal Android mobiles to add trippy, psychedelic effects to images. Pinch, wrap, kaleidoscope, x-ray vision, thermal vision – the list just goes on and on. Downloaded 1 to 5 million times and wants Android 2.2 and up to work correctly.
6. Repix – this is a heavy-duty photo effects application that comes with a whopping 30 brush effects, 16 photo filters and 17 frames for the final touch. Downloaded 50 to 100,000 times and can only operate on the newer Android mobiles coming out with versions 4. 0 and up.
7. PicSay – this nifty photo editor is superb for adding titles and word balloons whilst nonetheless possessing a handful of standard graphic effects to make the images more entertaining. Downloaded 10 to 50 million times and works on phones operating Android 1.5 or higher.
8. Retro Photo Camera – this application lets you add effects that are, what else, retro – specifically sepia and black & white. Easy but powerful, it has noticed 1 to 5 million downloads and works on Android 2.1 and up.
9. Photo Effects – yet another aptly named application that adds rock painting, posterize, motion blur and oil painting effects to images. Downloaded 5 to 10 million times and works on the subsequent Android mobiles operating on two.1 and up.
10. Multi-Lens Camera – this is a fantastic application for taking several images at one time and speedily shopping them together to form a collage or montage that can weave its personal exclusive story. Downloaded 1 to 5 million times and works on Android 2.2 and up.
11. Enhance Booth – this is an application that claims to be created specifically for people that enjoy to capture selfies as it can scale and boost specific parts of your body on the photo. Downloaded 50,000 to 100,000 times and works on w Android phones operating 2.2 and up.
12. Pho.to Lab – this is a photo editor that is totally stuffed with photo effects – more than 500 of them. Those searching to make every one of their images entertaining and exclusive will undoubtedly want to set up this on their mobiles. Has been downloaded 10 to 50 million times and works on Android 2.1 and up.
Grab these applications for your w Android phones and you are going to have a blast with all the superb pictures you are going to come up with!